Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4, 2008 Our 2 Year Anniversary

Today is our anniversary, we have been married for two whole years! crazy how time flies. It was probably the most uncelebrated day of the year. AJ was in the combine all day!! and I had a meeting with the AD and the Secretary for volleyball and then a coaches meeting in Twin at 7pm. I did make him breakfast... whoohoo... yes I woke up at 5 so he could eat and be to work by 5:45 am. Only does this happen once a year. After my meeting we went to dinner at the Outback which was delicious and then went to Coldstone for icecream. He did surprise me with a balloon and two signs to go in my new kitchen! super cute and thoughtful and I made him a soda cake with golf balls and he got a bag of tees, over creative and way too much work. We are going to Trace Adkins next week with some friends in Jackpot to celebrate and we are super excited! Happy Anniversary to us!














4 comments:

STMConsulting said...

Summer! Hey it's Stacie- Your pictures are really cute! Your dress is adorable.. time flies huh!

Brittany said...

ha!! way creative and WAY too much work. I like that. Im telling everyone you said that.

Raquel said...

Your cute pictures make me want to go smooch my man, but he is sawin logs upstairs. Thanks for making your Uncle Day today, seeing you was his highlight!

Love you Raquel

Ammon & Ali said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! Tell AJ I am way impressed with the cute signs! Hope you guys had a good day, despite the fact you didn't get to celebrate a ton!