Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

2008 Dark Blue Ink Ford Edge
It has a DVD player, Sync and 20 inch rims! and I get to leave my sunglasses in it!!






Today has been the best birthday ever and one I'll never forget. AJ BOUGHT ME A CAR!!!!!!!!
(http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/index.asp?SECTION=360_VIEWS) which is the nicest ever and gave me a pair of diamond earrings. I for as long as I can remember have always wanted small diamond earrings and always talk about wanted a pair of microscopic diamonds and AJ would say I already bought you a diamond. I never imagined he would actually buy me a pair and I would have to say they are my all time favorite earrings and will always be. Trent and Terisa gave us money which I am so grateful for and Tashie brought me home a utah State shirt and brought AJ some Utah State basketball shorts and a divot fixer thingy. (AJs birthday was on the 21)Trents birthday was on the 23rd and we gave him a golf wedge and I made him some cookies. The best part of the day was being able to go the Twin Falls, Idaho Temple Dedication. It was amazing and I am so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to be so close to such a beautiful temple. The day is not over!!! AJ and I are going to Declo to see my mom and dad and the kids and have a little traveling party which has become quite the tradition for my birthday because last year I did the same thing except we had a cupcake party on the malta highway dirt road turn off with mom and the kids. It was so fun and I'll never forget it. I cant wait to show my family my new CAR!!

5 comments:

Carlson Family said...

You lucky little duck! That is such a beautiful car!!!

Your pictures below of the chocolate fountain and fruit literally made my mouth water. Holy YUM!!!!

Ammon & Ali said...

WOW! Cute new car! That's exciting! Happy Birthday you two! Hope it was great!

b.family said...

I love your new car Summer! It's so pretty. By the way your chocolate fountains look amazing! You did a wonderful job on them.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Wow Happy Birthday. So who gets the Yukon (is that what it was?). That is quite the upgrade, good work! A little better gas mileage too?

Hey how is volleyball going?

Chelsi said...

Summer!
Trevor and I just started doing the blog thing and when we were thinking of other people we knew who might also be blogging that we would like to keep in touch with we thought of you and AJ (you seem like the blogging kind of girl) we googled you and found your cute blog. Now that none of us are in Logan hopefully we can keep tabs on each other this way.

Congrats on the car- my birthday is coming up in November...maybe AJ could give Trevor some tips! :)