Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Mormon Trail






So if you cant tell Im pretty proud of myself here. The primary president in our ward asked me to draw the mormon trail on Sunday and then gave me the cardboard and the picture of what she wanted and when she needed it. she said she had heard that I was an artist and I who cant say no said yes during all the temple and 24th of July chaos. It took me a long time (a full five hours to draw texas which in the end, I still ended up erasing it and basically starting over) After hours and hours I finally finished at 10 am tuesday morning and was supposed to get it to the church by 10:30. Its too big to fit in AJs camaro so I put it in my Yukon and got in to start it but just my luck it wouldnt start. I ended up having to lay the back seat and the front seat down in my Camaro and getting to the church right at 10:30. I almost cried. But she loved it and it turned out great. And I just wanted to share it all with you.

2 comments:

Rustin & Brittany said...

Wow, good work Summer! I'm impressed. Hey, we sure miss you guys.

Brooke said...

Summer! You drew that whole thing?! You are always so ninja/stealth about your talents. I love you!