Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Combining with AJ















I take pictures AJ works. After going back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and I hope you get the picture, you get really really really bored. Story time - So AJs working in this field going back and forth... sorry and he gets plugged because it is too green still and he's not mad because he doesnt really get mad most of the time but he got out to take care of it gets back in and starts going again. Well not one minute later he plugs again and says a word I cant share so I know he's mad and keep my mouth shut. The next thing I know he is singing "I love to see the temple" haha I almost fell out of my seat laughing. So I take pictures and way too many pictures I think and know but I love it and it gives me something to post on this blog for all of you curious readers. I know my posts are no where near as good as brittanys (brittanyhansen.blogspot.com if you are interested) but someday Ill come up with something that good.

No comments: