Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lava Hot Springs August 5, 2008

Landon and Faith.
Faith and her bracelet Tenaly made her. She loved it! They also painted her finger nails which I think has never been done.
Faith was tired, this isnt a cry though its more like shes mad and yelling at me because I took her out of the pool and put her in the stroller. She was not happy.
The truck and trailor that picked up tubers and hauled them back to the top over and over and over again.
All the grandkids that Tenaly could get in the picture. Not all the grandkids... we wouldnt fit in the picture for one and we would all look like mini dots if it ever did happen.
Faith, Summer, Echooooo and Bean.
Faith, Me and my Mother! (she is going to kill me when she sees this but I think she is super hot for having 16 crazy kids!)
Faith!

Faith!

Summer and Faith. In the mini pool with dirty warm water where spiders float and where mom kept locking Ammon in.

Summer, Faith and Baby Lad!

Ammon taking some medicine in the pool.





Floaters coming down the river. I got put on camera duty because Im not a fan, toom many sharp rocks, waters way too fast and those tubes do not come with seat belts or breaks plus there is no steering.

Ammon in the pool he rarely left.

Lava Hot Springs Heaton Family Reunion. I went on tuesday and went swimming with the kids, watched everyone float down the raging river of death (bruises and cuts)and ate way too much good food. We played some games, picked up some trash, made some fish hook bracelets and took lots of pictures of faith. Actually I took pictures of everyone with everyone elses cameras. This is just what I got inbetween.

No comments: