Sunday, August 17, 2008

I lOVE CHOCOLATE!






My mom calls this the cruise ship style and I think I need to copyright it because it is amazing and if any one knew how wonderful and successful their party could be they would come to me. I think Brittany is the only smart one I know... her wedding is already contracted she just has to find a man first.





Justin and Kelsey Linderman were married on August 16, 2008 in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and their reception was that night in Rexburg, ID. The wedding was definitely unique and something I have never been a part of before but the reception was amazing. I LOVE doing this and being able to see how much everyone enjoys the chocolate fountain and wish so badly I could do it more often. It was so beautiful and definitely the best I have ever seen it look. I honestly think that this would be my dream job and if I could do it at least once a month I would be happy for the rest of my life. I couldn't have done it all without AJ, his sister Tashie and his mother Terisa helping me and am so thankful they were there. I always love having help because then I able to enjoy it more than if I was doing it all by myself. I was so amazed at how beautiful it was I couldn't believe it. I think everyone else was so amazed to because it looked like this all night long. No one wanted to pick at the fruit because it was so beautiful. Even though it was the longest day ever I really did have a lot of fun. We cleaned up in record time too and I would have to say the drive home was the best part of the day(I think because everyone was laughing so hard about everything that had happened that day and at me because of the blonde comments that kept coming out of my mouth!).

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Sum Bum!
I hope you realize that you are the most creative/talented person in our family. This looks amazing! Sign me up (I know...I just have to find a man :)
Love you!
Brooke

The Skinners said...

oh my heck summer!! That looks amazing. you are doing my next event for sure, whatever it is! you are amazing and I am so happy to be your sister.
love hannah

Bart and Sandra said...

Awesome feast. What a beautiful table. The closest thing to it was the midnight feast on our cruise. Thank you for helping to make such a beautiful day for all.

Brittany said...

im going to contend with brooke on the most amazing and talented...haha jk..but yes i have contracted you out not only to do my catering but my whole wedding..and yes i just need a man..bad..