Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day (One Month Late!)

Before! I sanded and sanded and sanded and sanded. I didnt want slivers on my bum when I sat down nor did I want you to get a sliver if you ever came over to have a barbeque outside one night.

During. First Coat, Second Coat...
Third Coat, Fourth Coat, maybe fifth??

FINISHED PROJECT!!

AJ always teases me about how many projects I start but struggle finishing. {It is so true Ill tell you about them some day. I'm working on it but it is so hard for me for some reason. When I figure it out I will let you all know.} Anyways back to mothers day post... So he's been really letting me know these days how many projects I have so I have been trying to work really hard on finishing them one at a time. Well he brought me home a project to add to the overflowing pile for mothers day.(Sp this disease I have isnt entirely all my fault!) Which I love and I loved finishing it. This bench/picnic table has been sitting on our back porch for a month and I just finished it and cant wait to one day use it. They are two separate pieces that when put together is a picnic table and the tops can be folded down into benches. super nice. I love my wonderful and thoughtful husband!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

I am so the same type of project-er!Your bench is inspiring though. I am going to work harder at finishing my things.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Wow, good work Summer! It's beautiful. That will be so fun to have.

Tosha said...

Good work Summer looks awesome. I have some scrapbooking if you want some more projects!

Ammon & Ali said...

Hey, who says you can't finish a project? :) It's super cute!