Friday, May 22, 2009

This is what you have all been waiting for!!!









Last one for a while I promise! So the secrets out these pictures are on facebook! haha... so gay.... anyways AJ brought this home about a week ago and every nice day since we have been on it. I like it.. I don't love it yet because my seat is microscopic (I'm serious you have to look really close to find it) compared to my bum and I'm not going to go into detail but lets just say it isn't the most comfortable thing you have ever ridden. but I do like the thing...we are in the process of getting a bigger seat for my larger rear but until then i will still ride it and not complain because it is a lot of fun. Even if I look like Mrs. policeman in my super hot helmet. at least I'm wearing one which I am glad I am because trust me bugs do not feel good on your forehead and I'm not about to eat one so yes I like my helmet. Why did he decide to buy a Harley??? who knows, if you ask him hell tell you he bought it to stimulate the economy. haha. what a joke. Its a big boy toy and he loves it and thats all that matters huh? Maybe if you re lucky he'll let you touch it.

4 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

How fun!! Curtis is jealous :)

Lisha said...

all i've got to say is
THAT IS ONE HOTTTTTTT BIKE! :]
oh ahha and you and aj should get leather pants.

Carlson Family said...

I sure hope my husband doesn't see this. He seems to think a Harley is calling his name too. Lol. You look HOT in your policewoman helmet!!! :)

The Hardy's said...

hi! saw your blog on the giles' site. be careful on that bike you'll poke an eye out