Monday, June 22, 2009

ABC's and 123's

















These are the cards I made for faith for her birthday. Im so proud of them and she kind of likes them. mom and I were driving home from provo and she was looking at them in the back seat and it was so cute because she kept saying,"mom what color is this?" or "mom what letter is this?" hopefully she likes it more later, she is just barely starting to learn and have an interest in letters and numbers. we'll see im super proud of them and would love to make you a set. if you provide the paper pack (double sided please) an american crafts alphabet rub on set and 2 large rings. maybe we could trade something. I used the cricut for the backs and the slice for the letters and numbers. the violin, quilt, kite and umbrella I made myself because i didnt have anything cool from all of Terisas cartridges. (thank goodness she has a lot!)Thank you so much Terisa without her cartridges I wouldnt have been able to finish this project (technically I havent because I still havent finished my set which I am so glad I made one for myself)

3 comments:

Our Little Clan said...

You have such great talent they are adorable!! So would you want to make another one and if so HOW MUCH, Ellie would love it!!

Brett and Nette said...

What an awesome idea! They look so professional. Great job!

Tosha said...

you need to start selling your stuff, it is so good!