Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!






For fathers day I got AJ this golf bag (super cool) I even managed to keep it a secret for almost a month but still ended up giving it to him a week early. I know we arent technically parents. we were close once and our bill was equal to three kids so I think it counts. plus any holiday is a good excuse for us to buy something for each other. I like it. I had the wonderful pro at Rupert order it for me, keep it at the clubhouse, and then at the right time help me give it to him. I told AJ for about a week that if he took me golfing I would give him his gift early. The weather was so lovely that I didn't know when he would be able to take me and I was going to be in Provo for a couple of days and then he decided to play in the Pro Am in Burley so whenever he could take me I was going for. He finally decided one night we were going so as soon as he left to come and get me I called the clubhouse and Bob switched out his clubs from his old bag to this new one. when we got there and he went in the little locker room to get his clubs(he has his own little locker where he leaves his clubs every night) he saw his bag. He was super excited and then I made him stand there and let me take a picture of his super cool bag. He got tons of compliments. I'm proud of myself for not telling him before I gave it to him and for getting him such a cool present that he actually wanted!

No comments: