Wednesday, May 20, 2009

State Track May 15, 2009 Friday Prelims and Long Jump

This one isnt as long as the last one I promise! More videos less pictures. Faith gets into every single one of my posts (sorry she is too cute)so there is a ton of pictures of her. sorry sally I didn't want this post to be all about you! JK. Faith just gets her picture on here, everyone talks about how fast you are not how cute you look with ponies and "no no's" Sally ended up winning the Long as well as the 100m, 200m (setting a state record) and the 400m. Echo competed on Saturday in the 800m taking 9th and getting a PR and the 4x4 getting 4th. Their team also recieved the 1A State Championship Trophy. Whoo hoo!



Sally long jumped first at 9 in the morning we did make it to see her jump in the finals and my camera isn't as cool as Brooke's so I didn't bust it out. she has way better pictures. check out facebook for more pics of sally.I did get her receiving her medal so I'll feel good about myself for a moment. If you still havent figured it out, she, sally, is amazing and won the long jump with a 17'2" This is the first of four medals and a trophy she got that weekend.

The two Trackstars Sally and Echo.

Sally winning her 100m







What I cant figure out is how mom smuggled in a whole watermelon! Faith enjoyed it though for a good twenty minutes she gnawed on that thing sometimes getting more than she could chew.

Pony twins Remi and Faith. Super cute.

This one is super cute of Remi.

No comments: