Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you

Lately its been kind of crazy and I havent really been able to tell anyone how I feel. I cant cry and talk at the same time. So I figured most of you come here every once in awhile and want to know whats going on I will just let you read how Ive felt. I just want everyone especially my family to know how grateful I am for each and everyone of you. Mom thankyou for being there, for bringing Faith to make me smile, and calling me everyday to make sure I was ok. I love you and couldnt have done that without you. Everyone thank you for calling even though I wouldnt answer the phone to talk to you. Thank you everyone not just my family for your prayers, cards, emails, meals, flowers, and phone calls. Brooke thankyou so much for coming and staying with me. I never dreamed I would ever have to go through something as painful and emotional but it doesnt seem that hard when you have so many people around you that love you and want more than anything for you to be happy and healthy. You have no idea how much it all meant to me and how loved I felt. Thank you so much for caring. I love you all. Love Summer

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Summer, You are the greatest! I love you!

Chelsi said...

Summer we hope everything is ok. We love you and AJ and think the world of you guys. We wish we were closer, but know that we think of you and check in on your blog each time you update. Somebody gave Trev a little framed sign a long time ago (when he was diagnosed with his first brain tumor) that simply says, "This too shall pass." I look at it when I can't talk because I will cry and somehow it always makes me feel better. Everything will be ok in the end, and if it isn't ok it just isn't the end yet. Love you guys. Hang in there.

Ammon & Ali said...

We love you both and hope that you are feeling better and are receiving the comfort you need!

Raquel said...

A big hug to you, ok make it two, one from each of us!

Love you

Raquel and Murray