Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May! 2011 I am so catching up!



5.7.2011 - We went to Tashies Graduation {AJ's sister} at Utah State and I sent a text to Schmucker {college friend from the streets of chocolate} that morning with no response.... we were walking out of the last ceremony and I turn around and there she is!!! Oh how I love her and haven't seen her for FOREVER! {I'm such a bad friend} I am so glad I got to see her and her amazing parents even if it was just for a minute. Jemma had a rough day with very short hot naps. 


5.9.2011 - Here is her birthday hat that came in the mail this week! We had to take a quick pic.... ooooo I love it! she did too promise. 



5.9.2011 - Don't mess with Jemma and her cupcake. She was in Heaven! I cant wait to give her her own cake! You just wait!!!



5.13.2011 - The one nice day we had AJ pulled out his bike Jemma needed a ride and she was a little hesitant. After she figured out it moved she didn't want to get off!

1 comment:

Minhas bebe said...

Hello I'm looking at your site, your daughter is beautiful congratulations to the family sorry for the mistakes I'm from Brazil