Friday, April 1, 2011

Jemma. February 2011. Part 2


2.25.2011 - It Snowed {a lot} and I think in one day AJ and I shoveled the sidewalk 5 times! Jemma thought it was fun though.




2.27.2011 -She loves to read....well pull all the books off the shelves and look at the pictures...



2.17.2011 - 2.18.2011 - 2.19.2011 - 
Faith loved her some CHOCOLATE MILK! {who wouldn't love all you can drink choc. milk???}


All of us who joined in on the fun of STATE BASKETBALL!





We watched {a lot} of this. Echo is so fun to watch and we had {a lot} of fun. The ended up with a consolation trophy at state. 












2 comments:

Kristen said...

Faith is hilarious. And Jemma reminds me so much of Travis when he was a baby. Um, the fact that I can say that probably means that I'm old! She's beautiful. Fun pictures at State!

Sally said...

Summer. That last picture of me looks RETARDED. Thank you for showing it to the world. :)