Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Shower!

Baby Shower. April 10, 2010!






The chair I sat in and the beginning of the endless wonderful presents I recieved.


Tiffany did the clotheslines, I think she had way too much fun but they turned out so cute! I had bought a few outfits and Tashie, my sister in law gave me the cutest pink dress, but most of the clothes came from Faiths closet(my two year old little sister). Thank you mom! And the umbrellas and rain drops that were so adorable. I think they were my favorite decorations.



We had a onesie decorating table where the guests could go and decorate a onesie. I have so many cute onesies! It was so fun to see all the different and creative things everyone did.


Grandma gave me a bird cage. super cute decoration for the babys room... which is a work in progress but Im slowly getting there. Just wait!

The THANK YOU and candy buffet turned out super cute! Rue found the cutest suckers and there was so much candy. There was hardly anything left over too!

The party favors were pots Rue spray painted pink and white to match the party colors and then she planted pink flowers. My amazing mom wrote the poem and Tiffany hung up the paper laterns and tissue paper flowers. It was so cute this picture doesnt do it justice. The Poem: April showers bring May flowers. To thank you for coming we've planted a seed. In a little pot you dont have to weed. Please take one to day and enjoy watching your flower come up in May!





I have been collecting frames for the past 3 months from TJ MAXX for the babys room... I put baby pictures of AJ and I in them. Its so cute I dont want to take it down.

Faith was so fun and helped me open all my presents!



Rue and I made a motorcycle cake for AJ. It turned out super cute... AJ just laughed.





My two wonderful friends, Tiffany and Rue and my mother n law Terisa gave me a shower that was beyond spectacular. The food was amazing, the decorations were so cute and there were so many fun games and things they did. I am so blessed to live in such a giving community with so many wonderful people!

8 comments:

Jill Lau said...

WOW! I don't think I have seen such a cute and decorated baby shower. How fun! My mom told me about it but it is fun to see pictures. I am so excited for you and hope you are doing well. love...jill

Kristen said...

It WAS an amazing and gorgeous shower. You deserve it. I'd definitely leave the frames up. Everything was super cute and we're excited for our flower to grow.

The onesie with the strawberries is the one I made. =o) I noticed you got a lot of diapers - Did you know that Smith's will let you trade up a size of the same brand - if you have more of a certain size than you need. That might be handy info later.

Congrats and good luck!

Brad said...

WOw!!! Come do my baby shower. Psych I'm not prego.

The Skinners said...

That was amazing! I am so sad I missed it!. You did a wonderful job. You need to be a party planner!

Raquel said...

Summer,
What a fun day for you. I was bummed I couldn't make it! I am sure you are nesting but be careful not to exhaust youself, that will come soon!
Love you.

Mrs. Butterworth said...

Summer, it looks like your shower was amazing! I am so sad I missed it!! And that pink dress, dang that is cute, the person that bought it must have GREAT taste!! The next time I will be seeing you, you will almost be ready to have that baby!! Good luck in the few weeks to come!! :)

Chelsi said...

Sorry to miss your shower - it looks like it was great. We have a gift for you and hopefully can get it to you when we are down that way for Taushie's wedding.

The Hardy's said...

i just wanted you to know that i have been watering my flower pot and there is a little sprout coming up! :) hope i don't kill it cause i'm very curious about what it is!!