Monday, August 31, 2009

ABC CARDS!









I made two more sets of ABC cards. lets just say they take a lot longer than I had planned but I finished in record time. haha. Atleast it only took me two months and not a year like everything else does. I love how they turned out! They are super fun to make and I cant wait to give them to their owners. I hope they like them as much as I do!!






American Crafts paper, Cardstock, Ribbon, rub ons and a little Diamond Glaze, Large Book Rings, Cricut and tons of cartridges and a tough Laminator.

8 comments:

melissa said...

once again summer... you amaze me. these are so fabulous and i really do need to get directions from you. they turned out so so cute. looks like your hard work paid off once again.

by the way, it was so good running into you the other day.

take care, melissa

Brittany said...

gosh, make them for me when I have a baby.

a-anderson said...

Seriously Darling! Alish (whitney's sister)

Izaak, Delanie, and Kyah said...

Which Cricut cartridges did you use?

Gosfam said...

Would love a tutorial of all the items you used. I love to be crafty, but need help :) So cute.

Anonymous said...

DArLin' BoOkS !!! How about more pics of the insides ?? Would LoVE to make some for my grandkids. THANKS for your time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DArLin' BoOkS !!! How about more pics of the insides ?? Would LoVE to make some for my grandkids. THANKS for your time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That is darling! I love it!