Thursday, April 16, 2009

ABC's




















I've been wanting to make some cute ABC cards because they are everywhere but the ones I really like are super expensive (Land of Nod) so I decided to make my own. AJ got me the Making Memories Slice for Christmas and Ive only used it a couple of times so today I had this grand idea I was going to use it. Using my wonderful Christmas present from Brooke (American Crafts Everyday Collection)and my slice I started making ABC cards. They turned out super cute and I wanted more, one for me and one for Faith (whom I cannot stop spoiling)so from the scraps of 'Project #1' I came up with 'Project #2' which I kind of like more so its a good thing I'm keeping 'Scrap Project #2' This is just the beginning there is way more to add and way more projects piling up but I like adding to the pile. If you're lucky you'll get to see this masterpiece in real life.

3 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

That is darling! I love all of the paper!

Tosha said...

Those are so cute! Will you make me a book of them just kidding!

Brooke said...

You are so talented!