Sunday, February 15, 2009

4. Faith at Basketball games





I went to a lot of Sally and Echos games in Malta this season and every time mom would bring Faith so here are all the pictures of Faith during the games. She definately kept us entertained and was super cute. She loves getting her picture taken and then she makes you let her look at it. One game she was being super demanding and so we gave her a pen and paper and it kept her occupied for quite a while. Our favorite thing to do it give each other "no nos" where she asks mom for a no no and mom gives her a sharpie and I proceed to share my talent with her and leave my mark on her belly, arms, legs, and feet. well just think because of me she now knows what a sun, flower, baby, basketball, heart and star looks like along with many many more. We are still learning butterfly, tree, cloud and many many more.




You know she loves you when mom brings her to a game and she says "Summer Puppy, Summer Puppy, Summer Puppy" and then the first thing she asks mom and me for is a "no no"



No comments: